How Does MACH Compare to other Ecommerce Platforms?
MACH is a full suite, cloud-based ecommerce platform designed to suit the needs of any modern business. It provides all the necessary features you need to easily set up and manage your shop and goes above and beyond with advanced functionalities that make it stand out from its competitors.
To better understand how MACH compares to other ecommerce platforms, this guide will provide an overview of each platform’s features such as pricing structure, customization capabilities, payment options, integrations and more. We’ll also include each platform’s key advantages and discuss what ecommerce businesses are best suited for them. After reading this guide, you should be armed with enough knowledge to decide which ecommerce platform is best for your business.
Overview of MACH
MACH is a cloud-based ecommerce platform specifically designed to give enterprises more control over their online stores. It enables companies to deploy a robust, multi-channel platform and fully customise their ecommerce experiences. With Amplience’s recent large-scale investment, MACH is now set to compete with other major ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento and BigCommerce.
Let’s take a closer look at how MUCH compares to these other ecommerce platforms:
Features of the MACH Platform
MACH is an enterprise commerce platform with features designed to help businesses streamline their commerce processes. It provides a comprehensive suite of features including API calls, integrations with third-party applications, payment systems and cloud hosting.
MACH enables merchants to process orders quickly, optimise their on-site performance, make more informed decisions and engage customers in meaningful ways. It is tailored towards growing businesses that need a sophisticated ecommerce solution. Here are some of its main features:
- API Calls: MACH offers powerful API calls which allow the merchant to streamline the management of orders from any mobile or web application. This provides better control over operations, greater scalability and faster processing times for large numbers of customers.
- Integrations: MACH integrates with record management systems, payment processors and third-party applications to allow retailers to reduce manual processes and automating certain tasks such as checkout and order confirmation emails.
- Payment Systems: MACH’s payment system can be customised so merchants can accept payments from any type of credit card or online payment method such as PayPal and Apple Pay.
- Cloud Hosting: Scalability is key for growing businesses, so the platform has been built on cloud technology, making it easier for users to scale up or down depending on their demand levels at any given time.
Benefits of MACH
MACH is an ecommerce platform explicitly created for complex and highly personalised businesses. It is specifically designed to cater to B2B needs and is used by many international companies that do business with many different entities worldwide. MACH’s cutting-edge technology enables businesses to easily connect with customers and prospects online, creating higher customer engagement and enhanced customer experience.
Below are some of the benefits of using the MACH platform:
- Powerful Frontend: This platform provides powerful frontend capabilities such as cart customization, syndication, content management, product comparison tools and more. You have a robust storefront with MACH that can easily be customised according to your needs without programming knowledge or heavy IT support.
- Secure Backend: The backend of MACH comes with all the necessary security features like PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) certification and system scanning solution which protect your database from attacks from hackers or malicious software.
- Innovative Technology: One of the biggest advantages of using this platform is its latest development tools such as HTML/CSS which can be used for advanced web development tasks like customising checkout process, product selection screens etc., making it one of the most advanced ecommerce platforms in the world.
- Scalability & Flexibility: With built-in scalability options such as multi currency support and automated payments systems, you can easily handle orders from multiple countries or make payment through third party sites seamlessly. Additionally, the platform allows you to scale up quickly per any desired modifications without compromising customer experience.
- Integrations & Automations: The integration of Salesforce CRM (Customer Relationship Management) makes it easier for anyone in sales team to identify customer data and patterns at ease without having deep technical knowledge or expertise in cross channel programs like direct mail campaigns etc., while also enabling automation at different stages thus reducing manual errors while giving insights into customer behaviour that boost sales dramatically.
Amplience raises $100M to grow its MACH ecommerce platform
Amplience’s MACH ecommerce platform has been praised for its ability to quickly and easily scale to accommodate large numbers of customers. Over the past year, Amplience has raised $100M to grow their MACH platform and solidify its position among the leading ecommerce platforms.
This article will look at how MUCH compares to other popular ecommerce platforms.
Shopify is a widely-used ecommerce platform that powers over 600,000 stores worldwide. Unlike MACH, Shopify offers various features within their plans such as store analytics, inventory management, shipping & fulfilment services and various payment gateway integrations. Shopify also allows users to easily customise the look and feel of their online store in minutes through hundreds of themes and extensions available in the Shopify App Store.
Shopify is an exciting solution for merchants just starting as it provides an easy-to-use platform for businesses with low overhead costs and simple onboarding process. It also offers powerful features perfect for medium to large businesses looking to scale rapidly. However, some drawbacks include higher transaction fees due to Shopify Payment fees and subscription fees that can get quite pricey if you’re running a large store.
In comparison, MACH focuses solely on helping merchants reduce abandoned carts through personalised email campaigns and takes no cut from your transactions by providing free subscription plans to merchants of any size or revenue level. In addition, our focus is on offering reliable technology with a straightforward user interface so businesses can spend less time managing tools while focusing more time on the success of the business.
BigCommerce is an all-in-one ecommerce platform designed for a wide range of needs. In addition, it offers advanced features, such as one-step checkout, product filters, and discounting mechanisms to make the sales process easier and more efficient.
BigCommerce comes with a simple back end system and keeps track of inventory levels automatically. This makes it easy for businesses to manage their stock levels without manually calculating inventory data. Additionally, automated marketing tools are available to help you generate more sales.
It is also common amongst BigCommerce users that they have access to popular payment gateways, such as PayPal and Stripe, allowing customers the convenience of making payments in various ways. Moreover, it is quite user friendly and requires minimal technical skills from the user since setting up a website on this platform can be done easily. Finally, BigCommerce has extensive integration options with different plugins as well as 3rd party applications like MailChimp for email marketing campaigns.
Magento is a popular open-source platform that powers many of the world’s largest ecommerce stores. Its expansive modules and customization support make it an ideal choice for some users.
Still, this solution can take more time and money to set up, maintain and optimise than other solutions.
Magento is a solid platform for large, complicated sites handling tens of thousands of products, with sophisticated automation capabilities such as customer segmentation. However, many users report that it has a steep learning curve and can require significant resources to administer properly. Also, its scalability is limited—as your store volumes increase the performance may suffer if you don’t have appropriate staffing.
Since Magento requires your server or hosting account to run on, you will need technical experts on staff to manage the setup and maintenance and meet any scaling needs as store activity increases. Additionally, because Magento is open source software, you might spend significant amounts of time coding custom features or troubleshooting compatibility challenges with paid extensions.
Overall Magento can be an effective ecommerce solution for larger businesses with the technical expertise on staff needed to run complex software systems like this language-based ecommerce platform—however it might cost more in terms of development resources compared to other options out there.
tags = next-gen commerce experience platform, business-to-business clients, amplience raised $100 million in series D funding, cloud-based platform is developer-powered, amplience series 180mpreimesbergerventurebeat, amplience mach 100m series 180mpreimesbergerventurebeat, amplience mach 100m 180mpreimesbergerventurebeat, business-enabled and built on a MACH architecture, delivers a force multiplier in terms of speed, platform architecture emanates from the cooperative MACH Alliance